Helping the Community Goshen Health
+56% Increase in Site Users
+79% Increase in Mobile Users
+38% Increase in Page Views
+80% Increase in Health Risk Assessment Completion
Ranked as one of the best hospitals in Indiana, Goshen Health is dedicated to improving community health through education. We’ve partnered with Goshen Health since 2014 and throughout their website evolution and journey to improve accessibility and better organization of their health library to increase search ability for their valuable education information.
Insite began working with Goshen Health in 2014 and has remained a longtime partner for website development and maintenance. Ranked as one of the best hospitals in Indiana, Goshen Health is dedicated to improving community health through education.
We’ve worked with Goshen Health throughout their website evolution, the latest including accessibility improvements and better organization of their health library to increase searchability for their valuable education information.
- Increase relevant traffic to the site, measured page views, time spent, and a reduction in the bounce rate
- Increase patient engagement, measured by form completions and call rail
- Ensure Mercury Healthcare, as a 3rd party, can audit/report on site goals
- Primarily an educational and marketing site, the user journey needed to provide both thorough information, but also drive audiences to a conversion.
- With a large Amish community, many potential patients were relying on their faith to make decisions about if/when to see doctors, so Goshen Health has a distinct goal to encourage healthy decisions surrounding controversial items like vaccines and medicinal support.
- Redundant and unused content from multiple departments made the information difficult to find and manage.
- In 2018, over 60% of site traffic was mobile, but the site was not responsive to mobile devices.
- Provider information was scattered across multiple systems delaying the ability to manage profiles as well as share this information with the consumer.
- User experience and user interface design were re-evaluated to improve the audience’s ability to find doctors as well as access health-related information in a mobile friendly format.
- Reduced unused and redundant content by reorganizing content based on conditions, treatments and resources into a usable heath library for consumers.
- Provider data is now consolidated and managed by the website, allowing for editing and printing of provider profiles without needing to engage third parties.
- Increased overall site users by 56% with an 79% increase in users of mobile devices which resulted in a 38% increase in pages viewed
- Increased the number of health risk assessment completions by 80%
- Goshen Hospital was ranked as one of the best in the state for 2015-2016 by the U.S. News and World Report
- Web Development
- Content Management System (CMS)
- Database Architecture
- Hosting Management
- Ongoing Maintenance